Skip to main content

I am a US citizen born with a heart condition. I will be working and living in the UK for the coming year. If I needed one, would an appointment with a cardiologist be covered under the NHS?

Information for visitors to England on accessing services can be found on the NHS website

Did this answer your question?

If not, send it to us.

« View all FAQs
image description

Help & Advice

Information on managing your heart condition, including Physical, Emotional and Mental Health.

Read more
image description Make a Donation

Make a donation to The Somerville Foundation today and you will help us to continue to offer the valuable services we provide to those born with a heart condition.